Mel2 Nasal Spray Kit
Melanotan nasal spray – a simple alternative to injections
The form of nasal spray is a perfect solution for people who can’t stand injections or just want to avoid painful skin penetrations. However, we must inform you that spray administration is less effective than the traditional method, but only by 30%. To cover this loss of potential, we sell Melanotan nasal spray in the UK in packs that contain two vials with 10 mg of spray each. The standard dose is two sprays every second day.
The benefits of tanning nasal spray
The best part is that you don’t have to wait too long for results to be visible. Usually, it takes about one month of administering the nasal spray, and your tan will start developing. Most people use this form of Melanotan because it does not have noticeable effects such as pierced skin from injections. If you feel a little dizzy after spraying, it is probably because your dose was too high or you mixed it wrong. Try to decrease the dose and wait for your body to adapt. Also, read the mixing instructions below.
How to mix Melanotan nasal spray?
When you buy Melanotan 2 nasal spray at Tru-Tan, you must bear in mind that it is sold in the unmixed state. After combining the contents of the pack, you need to store it in a fridge. We don’t recommend keeping it on the shelf for more than four weeks because it may affect the mixture’s purity. Each Melanotan 2 nasal spray kit contains:
- Two vials of Melanotan (10 mg each)
- One vial of Injectable water (5 ml)
- One bottle of nasal spray
- One insulin syringe (for mixing purposes)
- One alcohol wipe (for mixing purposes)
- Open the vial with Melanotan and clean the top using a sterile wipe.
- Open the vial with water and fill the syringe to the max.
- Stick the syringe into the Melanotan vial and push the water into it.
- Repeat the last two steps.
- Shake the MT vial after filling it with water.
- Repeat the process with the second MT vial.
- Use the syringe to take out the mixture out of those vials and carefully place it into the nasal spray bottle.
Please note: By purchasing from us you have agreed to our terms. All vials are unlabelled
View the How to use page for full information